Make sure you meet the applicable laws and standards for hazardous materials management
Make sure you meet the applicable laws and standards for hazardous materials management.
Hazardous materials pose an elevated risk to health, safety, property, and the environment
Companies must comply with the applicable laws and standards in order to protect their organization and the public. Every company is obligated to disclose its risks and put a proven emergency measures plan (EMP) in place to mitigate any harmful consequences in the event of an incident.
- Risk analysis
- Emergency response plan (ERP)
- Environmental emergency plan (EEP)
- Emergency measures plan (EMP)
- Evacuation exercise
TARGE’S COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Conduct a 360 analysis of your industrial risks
- Put effective on-the-ground prevention and mitigation measures in place
- Create response plans specific to your needs
- Provide customized training to complement your response plan
- Build a risk management file to increase system and staff performance
- Give control to managers in order to create a proactive prevention environment
Our experts share their insights on compliance.
Hazardous materials compliance
We believe that protecting your environment deserves to be certified!